This is very much what I had started to do, although you have already taken
it further that what I had done.

However I was also lookiing at documentation style. Here are just
a selection of different ways to document a function or method

  =item timeit(COUNT, CODE)
  =item timethis ( COUNT, CODE, [ TITLE, [ STYLE ]] )
  =item expand($type,@things)
  =item rm_f files....
  =item TIEARRAY classname, LIST
  =item set ( NAME => VALUE [, NAME => VALUE ...] )
  =item verify_opset (OPSET, ...)
  =item CLIENT->run()
  =item Net::Ping->new([$proto [, $def_timeout [, $bytes]]]);
  =item C<$checker-E<gt>poderror( @args )>
  =item B<https()>
  =item multipart_init()
  =item set_quote

Not, some with ()'s some not. Some user uppercase anmes, some use real var
names. Some have markup some don't Some have the -> some not, some use
the package name some don't etc....

Note also that some use [] notaion for optional arguments, whereas the
perl documentation in perlfunc uses multiple =item's

Alongside giving consistent APIs I think perl6 should also give consistent
documentation format.

Graham.