RLS> We really need a clean way to distinguish those four cases:

RLS>     "yes" and keep going
RLS>     "no" and keep going
RLS>     "yes" and abort after this one
RLS>     "no" and abort after this one

RLS> What would you have "last" do?  And how would you distinguish "the
RLS> other one"?

Either last has to be extended with a return value or a new keyword
is needed. I'm quite partial to yield. Which might be overloaded
to work with lazy lists, continuations, and short-circuiting.

yield EXPR - stop what I am doing now and give something else a
                a chance to do its things. And while you are doing
                that please take this EXPR from me.

<chaim>
--
Chaim Frenkel                                        Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               +1-718-236-0183