Okay, it's time to try again, and this time I think it's best to skip the
specifics of parameters and suchlike things.

How do we want the parser/lexer/tokenizer piece to work, and what sorts of
hooks do we want to provide to folks to wedge things in? (Keeping in mind
the input is source, and the output is a syntax tree)

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk