[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Simon Cozens)  wrote on 26.03.01 in
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Oh, and you think Perl is more English than German?

In fact, I've come up with the same idea independently. Except I'd go a
bit further and claim that only a native English speaker could possibly
come up with the idea that irregularity is useful. It's most definitely
not.

> [1] Why do people want programming languages to look like human languages
> anyway? We use them for such completely different problem domains...

Well, I never quite understood this particular argument of Larry either.

MfG Kai