On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 6:18 PM, Claudio <nx...@apt-get.be> wrote:

> Taking Brandon's answer in considiration, does this mean that no perl6
> code could be parsed as correct without (implicit) BEGIN blocks or that it
> will only work in -let's say- 99% of the time (file without a begin block)?

I did say "while this is less true for perl 6 code in the wild" --- in perl
5, disabling BEGIN blocks means losing all "use" directives. But for perl
6, you still have to worry about classes not being defined properly because
their definitions are run (!) at compile time.

allber...@gmail.com                                  ballb...@sinenomine.net