# New Ticket Created by  Joachim Durchholz
# Please include the string:  [perl #130659]

harness5 has --moar, which is used in makefiles, and I think the code
also defines a --jvm.
Neither --moar nor --jvm are reported with --help.

The POD section in harness5 carries most options in its SYNOPIS, but
neither --moar nor --jvm, so I suppose that the --help output is
generated from an outdated SYNOPSIS section.

I am too busy with other stuff so I couldn't verify the "I suppose"
part, and I have not looked into harness6 which may or may not have
similar issues.