Completion (albeit in a limited form) is available if you install the Linenoise
module.  Completion for Readline is
a little trickier, since GNU Readline uses a global variable to store the
function reference used to populate the
completion list.  When I was working on the REPL stuff, manipulating global
variables in native code wasn't possible, but
maybe that's changed in the last year or so!

As I said above, the completions offered are pretty limited - if you would like
to extend the completions capabilities of the REPL,
you can change the Completions role in src/core/REPL.pm.

-Rob