On Fri, 02 Jun 2017 09:53:58 -0700, kai...@protonmail.com wrote:
> For further providing you with informations about how to reproduce this NYI
> bug

Thank you for the report. It *is* known that goto is not yet implemented.
That's what the error message is trying to tell you.

> which means that Perl6 has missed a feature from Perl5.

It's more difficult to implement it in Perl 6, because we have proper threads
and stuff.

I don't think think anyone is currently actively trying to implement it, so it
may take a while before you'll see this feature.

P.S.: you should upgrade your perl6. It's ancient. While you won't see goto in
latest and
greatest compiler, you'll get a whole ton of bug fixes and performance
improvements. You
can get the latest version at http://rakudo.org/downloads/star/