# New Ticket Created by  "Brian S. Julin"
# Please include the string:  [perl #132040]

Since Perl5 does not interpolate %-sigiled variables in quotes, it is
kind of pointless to warn on use of Perl5 symbolic variables when they
are being considered for interpolation by a qlang.

$ perl -e 'print "%+ "'
%+
$ perl6 -e 'print "%+ "'
===SORRY!=== Error while compiling -e
Unsupported use of %+ variable; in Perl 6 please use .to method
at -e:1

Better behavior is to just use it literally as we do with, e.g.:
$ perl6 -e 'print "%= "'
%=

(This ticket addresses a side-issue raised by a bunch of
auto-generated RTs from S32-str/sprintf-b.t, so we don't
lose that information while cleaning the tests up.)