I am wondering why the IO::Path class doesn't have a "close" method. After I
read from a file by

$filename.IO.lines -> $line;

Am I supposed to close the file, or it is automatically closed for me after the
reading?

I tried something like

$filename.IO.close;

It is a runtime error. It seems to me that no need to close. Do I understand
right? If so, why?

Regards

Xin