The Raku community has got a community documentation. It's called the
official documentation, and it's done by the community. You want to write
your own and help yourself and maybe others, there're lots lof places you
can do that: dev.to, Medium, your own blog. Even the "official" Raku Advent
Calendar or your very own.

--
JJ