On 2020-01-17 12:20, Trey Harris wrote:
If the issue is that you aren’t comfortable enough with Git¹, I assume as part of the basic toolkit of a sysadmin you know how to generate a unified diff patchfile (with `diff -ruN` or equivalent)?

If so, if you generate one and upload it attached to a GitHub issue, we can figure out how to turn it into a PR rather trivially (and if I’m the first to pick it up, I’ll include step-by-step instructions on how to do it as a Git PR in the future).

Now I am confused.  Exactly what is going on with a PR?

What I am after is to add an example to a document page.
Is there any special thing about this other than just
asked for it?  It sounds like I download my own copy
of the page (with git), then make the alterations,
then request others evaluate it?

Your in confusion,
-T