Tom,

I was not clear. I didn't intend to say/mean a different **zef** repo, but a different Precompilation Cache.

I have done this with Pod::From::Cache. If you think this is worth discussing in the docs, let me know.

On the other hand, I recompiled raku to make a change, and it needed access to the existing zef repo, so I symlinked the ../site directory to the one that zef uses. So ... I suppose it might be possible to hack something simply by changing symlinks. Not sure it would be a neat way of doing things.

Besides, zef and raku have environment variables that should handle this. I haven't looked at how to do this neatly yet.

Richard