Okay, so I put together the code to handle checking the type of a stack
entry. (entrytype Ix, iy) Seems to work OK, and I'm about to commit the
thing. The single thing that's missing are some tests, so I take a look at
t/op/stacks.t, and... Eeek!

I fully admit I have no idea what's going on in there. Could someone fill
me, and the rest of us, in? It's a little... intimidating.

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk