On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Alex Gough wrote:

> The tinderbox is getting warm as a result of my number from string
> commit.  I'm not able to reproduce the failures on either FreeBSD4.4
> or Irix or even on the Tru64 machine which is currently claiming to be
> orange.  So I suspect that something odd is happening with the build
> process or the tinderbox.

My cvs repository contained a file t/op/pmc.t.  However, that files isn't
included in MANIFEST.  Is it supposed to be there?

I just put in the command

        @postbuild = ('make distclean');

into my Tinderconfig.pm file to remove unwanted files, but
I'm now unsure whether pmc.t belongs there or not.

--
    Andy Dougherty              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Dept. of Physics