Hey, looks like the attachment didn't make it, at least to my end.

-Melvin Smith

IBM :: Atlanta Innovation Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED] :: 770-835-6984

 (Embedded image
 moved to file:    Joe Yates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 pic25439.pcx)     01/15/2002 12:03 PM

To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Subject:    Build on Win32 using MSVC

I have just built parrot-0.03 on Win2000 using MSVC. Doing so caused me a
couple of problems (see attachment).

If these problems have already been solved, please ignore this message (and
excuse me butting in!)

Joe Yates