On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 10:50:52AM -0700, Glenn Linderman wrote:
> > Yes, but does it call it as an instance method on the current invocant
> > or as a class method with no invocant?  If the former, how would you
> > do the latter?
>
> Should both be allowed to exist?  Do both exist?  Why do both exist?
> (with the same name).  If only one exists, then that would be the one
> that gets called.
Making the decision based on existence implies a requirement that
Perl6 methods be explicitly declared as either class or instance.
Not that there's anything wrong with that; I'm just not aware of
that decision having been made.  I guess we won't find out for sure
until either Apoc6 or Apoc12?

--
Mark J. REED    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>