>(Perl6 syntax obviously). I hope it's going to be possible to set that
>up automagically... (Yeah, I know, if/when Perl 6 gets macros...)

I've been playing around with Perl 5.6's lvalue subs. And (though at times irritating
to deal with) they're wonderful. It seems to me that the use of an assignment operator
is quite clear, and so there is no need for individual method calls for retrieving and
setting the attribute. Will this exist in Perl 6? In fact, as long as we're mulling
over it, will subroutine attributes be supported in Perl 6 and what kind of changes
should we expect?

-Erik Harrison

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com