I just read through A5 (wow, that's long), and I agree with most of it.
Some of it's really cool. Here's what makes me uneasy: The fact that a
grammar rule auto-captures into a variable of its name.

Is this efficient?  If I'm writing a syntax-directed translator, I usually
don't need to capture the rules. The rules are run for their side-effects.
I definitely see the win, but I see a lose in it too.  Seems like an awful
lot of memory's going to be wasted if I'm matching a big file with one
C<$grammar.match>.

Is there a way to tell it I<not> to capture something from a grammar rule?
Should auto-capture really be default?  Is someone going to tell me "well,
it's really not inefficient because ... optimizes ...."  That would
relieve me greatly.

I am waiting eagerly for Exegesis 5 :)  This is fun stuff.

Luke