>I don't like spam. Thanks for keeping it out.

I try.  :)

>How do you recruit new "someone"s?

I head down to the local mall and hold up a big sign.

>Are they the same sort of "someone"s who manage perl5 bugs?

Yup.

(Or just anyone silly enough to volunteer.)

>And (IIRC) Spam Assassin is then penalising him for having a *false*
>yahoo header in there? So you can't win, unless you fake Yahoo's headers
>to a better standard then Yahoo fake them? :-(

Sigh.

>> >I'm curious why Reply-To is scored so highly - I don't set any Reply-To in
>> >my messages, and I didn't think that it was normal practice.
>>
>> Ask the SpamAssassin folks.  ;)
>
>Oh, maybe I should have asked them the above question then.

I've dropped it down a few points.  Actually, hrm.  Odd.

It's only supposed to be 2.5 points according to the configuration
file.  I wonder what's going on.

I'll keep my eyes open.

-R