Somewhere, in another thread . . .
Dr. Claw wrote . . .
>>  sub hidden (str $name, int $force is aka($override))
>>    { ... }
>
>Yeah, that's what I meant.

Is it just me or is the 'is' property syntax a little
too intuitive? Seems like everywhere I turn, the
proposed syntax to solve a problem is to apply a
property. And is the is/but distinction still around?
Since but's proposal I've not seen any use of it, and
the distinction between a compile time and run time
property was somewhat hazy to me anyway, so I can't be
sure that it's dead or just of rare use.

-Erik

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com