At 8:26 PM +0200 9/26/02, H.Merijn Brand wrote:
>On Thu 26 Sep 2002 18:14, Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>  At 5:05 PM +0200 9/26/02, H.Merijn Brand wrote:
>>  >
>>  >perl t/harness
>>  >t/builtins/array.....Can't bless non-reference value at
>>  >../../assemble.pl line 163.
>>
>>  Hrm. What version of perl are you running?
>
>You should know that! We've talked about it in Munchen :)

Yeah, but you were running a *lot* of versions... :)

>For all others. I'm *not* trying to get involved in perl6 at the moment. I'm
>just helping Andy to face picky systems like HP-UX.

We're working on getting tinderbox, the automated test & reporting
system, set so it can run off the http-available CVS snapshots, as
well as use a non-local mailer to send the results, so anyone with
just port 80 holes in the firewall and a central mail server can run
a tinderbox client.

>I'm glad you got these working again, and as long as it does not cost me too
>much time, I'd be glag to just pass you the results. No more, no less. Don't
>expect me to dig. In any direction :)

Heh. Any reports are good--once tinderbox is completely thumped
around, I'd be thrilled if we could set up a nice occasional cron job
to do a fetch/build/test cycle with no user intervention at all.
--
                                         Dan

                                       teddy bears get drunk