Leopold Toetsch wrote:

> Thank you. Applied, except the bxor change, which breaks a perl6 test
> (t/compiler/1_5.p6).
>
> There is some ongoing discussions how the binary ops in perl6 will
> look like finally, but using '~' as bxor is the current state.

I can live with this.  Since imcc is an intermediate code
format, it doesn't really matter to me what the symbol is,
as long as it is distinguishable.

However, you may want to look at the Cola code, because it
currently outputs "^" for xor, which causes a failure when
imcc is run.  I haven't checked the other imcc-using components
yet.

> Additionally you can spit out an explicit
>
> bxor $I1, $I2, $I3
>
> to be independed from not yet finished operator changes.

The operator names are in one table within the cscc code, so it
will be relatively easy to change if needed.  Operator names are
the least of our worries (different sized ints, objects, classes,
virtual methods, etc, etc, etc).

Cheers,

Rhys.