On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 08:05:32PM +0200, Peter Gibbs wrote:
> Steve Fink wrote:
> > I currently get three test failures when running with GC_DEBUG on, but
> > not always the same three (depending on how I muck with unrelated
> > parts of the code.)
>
> On my system I get failures with op/string.t tests 96 and 97 and
> pmc/pmc.t test 76 (aka 75)
>
> The first two can be fixed by the patch below.
>
> The last one looks like a fundamental problem in MultiArray.
> The line
>  b->cell_buffer = new_buffer_header(interpreter);
> in function new_marray is creating a new buffer header, overwriting
> the new_bufferlike_header created earlier.

Yes!! Thank you! I am now getting just the one error you're seeing
too.

Earlier I also saw an error in sprintf.t. In fact, I still have a
patch in my tree for it. The error was only triggered by gc, but
seemed to be wrong regardless. I'll have to look at it again; I could
have been fooling myself.

Patch applied, with much rejoicing.