If memory serves me right, Dan Sugalski wrote:
> All you need to do is change the offset a bit to point to an opcode
> and you'll be fine.

Hmm... you mean to say that a jump to a non-instruction is valid ? ..

We've had the verifiability question hashed out ... but jump target
validation is one of the simplest cases..... This could a serious issue
if Parrot starts using precompiled .pbc files (instead of the .pm model).

Also it must be relatively simple to check for right ? ... A special
option (for the sake of speed freaks ?) parrot -fverify hello.pbc ?

Excuse my ignorance if such a thing already exists ...
Gopal