At 4:41 PM -0500 11/20/02, Dan Sugalski wrote:
One new op:

bnc Pw, Px, Sy, Sz

which builds up a native call pmc that can be invoked. W is the new PMC for the function (we create it), X is a handle to a dlopened library, Y is the function name, and Z is the signature.
This isn't true, it turns out. (That's what I get for not editing the mail before sending when reconnecting) I instead altered dlfunc to take this signature.

Other than that, this is in. Works, too, though I found that testing this is a major pain on OS X, given some of the limitations of the code we're using to emulate dlopen/dlsym here. :(

Right now only all-void, int return no param, double return no param, and double return doubpe param, functions are supported, but it's a SMOP to add more. (There are rather significant efficiency issues, but that can be fixed)
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk