Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:
> BTW, is 256#2_3_4:255 legal?  I vote no.

Correct: an underline may exist only between digits; technically, the
2,3 and 4 aren't digits; the two digits in the above are 234 and 255.

> I was under the impression that Perl6 would support bigints natively
> such that when it ran across numbers like 777_666_555_444_333_222_111,
> it would automatically promote them to bigints (unless you told it
> otherwise)

Correct, there will be no bigint/bignum types: last we talked about it,
C<Int> and C<Num> (promoted/obj form of C<int> and C<num>) would
automatically represent themselves internally when necessary, so you
won't ever need to specify bigint/bignum explicitly.

Great doc, Angel!  I'll see how far I actually get in combining the docs
into a larger form, like I said I was going to this holiday... turns out
the weather here in Mendecino County is much less crappy than we had
originally expected.  :-)

MikeL