Dan Sugalski sent the following bits through the ether:

> Also, I know that we do have people scattered all over the world, but
> if someone wants to try and get a list of who's where, we may find
> it's worth it to get groups of people together. (I don't, after all,
> have to be involved... :)

Right, I'm going to organise a sort of world map of Parrot
developers. If you consider yourself a Parrot developer (ie write
Parrot code, patches, assembler, whatever, the more the merrier!)
please email me *privately* filling in the following form:

Name:
Email:
Nickname:
City:
County/State:
Country:
Latitude:
Longitude:

The longitude and latitude should be +-DDD.DDD, that is decimal
degrees. For example London, UK would be (51.500, -0.083).

Useful resources for finding your longitude, latitude:
http://www.getty.edu/research/tools/vocabulary/tgn/
http://www.ckdhr.com/dns-loc/finding.html

Thanks! Leon
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
scribot.................................http://www.scribot.com/

... Famous last words - You and what army?