At 05:04 PM 2/17/2003 -0800, Tupshin Harper wrote:
So I'm gonna take a look at the native calling functionality of parrot to see about access to an XML parser.

Taking a look at the pxs example (is this the right place to be looking?), and I'm having problems compiling PQt.C per it's own instructions. After getting the qt headers installed, the following has problems all across the map.
My command:
I think pxs might be a bit out of date/sync with the rest of Parrot. I haven't
been active lately so someone else will have to confirm, but as it was only
a toy to hint on how to start a native call interface, I do not think of it as
sacred.

If someone will checkin an alternative (or point it out to me),
I'll remove pxs altogether.

-Melvin