On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 08:34:05AM +0100, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
> Nicholas Clark wrote:
>
> >If I
> >
> >perl Configure.pl --cgoto=0 && make all test
> >
> >then the build fails with:
>
> We need to sort out different cases:
> 1) $cc doesn't have computed goto
> 2) user doesn't want to build core_ops_cg.c
>
> Case 1) shouldn't matter, as the CGP core is only called from JIT/i386/gnucc
>
> Case 2) should disable only core_ops_cg.c but not core_ops_cgp.c

But surely we'd also like a flag to disable core_ops_cgp.c but leave
core_ops_cg.c?

How many cores are there now? Is there a way to make a modular flag system
that lets people configure any arbitrary combination that they wish to build?
And an easy way for the tinderbox machines to build all applicable, and
run tests for each built core in turn?

Nicholas Clark