Nicholas Clark wrote:

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 12:31:09PM +0100, Leopold Toetsch wrote:

It might just be that on someone's machine the faster and smaller core
triggers a compiler bug. And

When PBC code size matters we could have:
CGoto

you've already found a reason why someone might want the "obsoleted" CGoto
core.
[...]

I forget who I'm misquoting, but good tools can be used in ways their makers
never even thought of.

Ok, ok, you have convinced me. Let's just select a default core set build according to the mentioned hierarchies and the possibility to build every combination, if the user wants to.

Nicholas Clark

leo