Having just read through the declaration bits (not the calling bits,
yet):

It is explicitly stated that "is rw" on a slurpy parameter distributes
across all the components.

Is there some way of differentiating array of const vs. array of rw?

That is, creating a hash or array that can be extended without
overwriting?

=Austin