# New Ticket Created by  Bernhard Schmalhofer
# Please include the string:  [perl #22765]

Hi,

when playing with the stuff in 'languages/perl6', I noticed that code like
print( +42, "\n" );
didn't do the right thing. 'perl6' printed '42' but forgot about the "\n".

The cause seemed to me that '+' isn't set up as an unary operator in
'P6C/Parser.pm'.
After adding '+' in 'Parser.pm' and in a couple of othe files, it now seems
to behave as expected.

On my Linux machine there are some other tests failing in t/compiler, but
these seem not to be related to unary '+'.
One of these failures is a 'inf' vs. 'Inf' issue.

A patch is attached.

CU, Bernhard

url: http://rt.perl.org/rt2/attach/59761/44242/d4c34a/prefix_pos.patch