On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 05:57:35PM -0700, Zach Lipton wrote:
> On 7/18/03 8:36 PM, "Joshua Hoblitt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> [SNIP]

[SNIP]

> > Btw - Are there any specific platforms you'd like to see added?
> I'd like to see a *BSD box if anyone has one they could use (it's not a
> significant drain on the processor as it only runs once every 12 hours and
> programs like ccache [ccache.samba.org] can eliminate/reduce compile times)
> it would be great. Also, perhaps once ponie gets underway we can run some
> ponie tinderboxen.

Hi,
  I have just added a freebsd box. The web interface is claiming it is
on fire but it is really just a few test failures. There is one memory
related problem with IO and objects.t seems to be quite unhappy.

> > -J
> >
> Zach

Peter

--
It is our business to assertively disseminate high-payoff intellectual
capital to meet our customer's needs