Jonathan Worthington:
> LIB : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file "jit_cpu.obj"
> NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'lib' : return code '0x49d'
> Stop.

This is unrelated to the warning in spf_render.c.

I apologize--I spotted this bug just before I went on vacation, and forgot
to report it.  Configuring with "--jitcapable=0 --execcapable=0" on the
command line should allow you to build Parrot correctly.

There *is* code in config/auto/jit.pl to disable JIT on Win32, so I'm not
sure why Parrot's trying to compile it.  I *do* know that it was working
fine before the exec stuff went in--perhaps looking at the diffs on jit.pl
will be enlightening.  Unfortunately, I'm away from my home computer and I
don't have a C compiler or toolkit, so I can't work it out myself.

--Brent Dax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Perl and Parrot hacker