Luke Palmer wrote:

I think we should remove nested subs from imcc, because they aren't
buying us anything and are only causing confusion.

Yep. Melvin is for this too.
I said, there are users of this "feature", so be careful, but again another one falling into the very same trap ...

The user base of parrot and the PIR compiler seems currently increasing very much, so lets toss that now, before its to late.

I'll change the docs into stating "code outside of compilation unit is deprecated", another announcement + actually removing this from the source will follow.

Luke

leo