On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 12:19:28AM +1000, Iain Truskett wrote:
> * Jonathan Scott Duff ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [15 Aug 2003 00:16]:
>
> [...]
> > Besides you could always provide online updates to your book as the
> > language changes. The first (dead tree) edition would be the rough
> > cut, and later editions would be closer to reality as the language
> > stablizes.
>
> Much like "Perl 6 Essentials" then?

Well, yeah.  But in portugese.  Maybe he should just try to translate
that book instead of writing his own.  Or create a exegesis-style
tutorial that somehow compliments P6E (having not read the book
myself, I don't know if this would be appropriate/possible)

> I must say that its chapter 4 is the clearest look at the perl 6 syntax
> (as it was at the time of writing) that I've seen yet.

/me makes *another* mental note to get the book.

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff
[EMAIL PROTECTED]