With great interest have I read about the idea of a Generic Code
generator and AST representation. I would like to point out that the
current experiments with the gcc show that RDF provides an optimal
representation of AST structures.

I have targeted the parrot as one of the language systems to be
interfaced into the introspector project. We should be able to import
and export ASTs from the gcc into parrot and vice versa.

You can find the current ontology for the gcc ast structures here :
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/2003/08/16/introspector.n3

That defines most of the fields and types using n3 fomat.

see also my explaination here :
http://www.advogato.org/article/696.html
and
http://www.advogato.org/person/mdupont/diary.html?start=17