http://www.parrotcode.org/openpatches/ shows a list of open patches ranging from #801 up to recent ones. Some of them are marked pending or applied but not closed.
I'd be glad if someone could go through the list and update it so that the actual state is reflected at that site.

I know, some of these patches got applied by myself, and I just forgot then. So lets please for the future try to not forget to mark patches applied/whatever and close after some time[1].

Thanks,
leo

[1] IIRC must close be done after sending the "applied notice" mail or that would reopen it.

PS: I'd rather not do it myself lacking an 24/7 internet connection - I have to pay for my ISDN line per minute.

PPS: PS stands for "post scriptum" or "pumpking speaking" :)

PPPS: Dunno if Juergen already has sufficient rights to update the patch status (it was some separate step for my acccount) - If not please update these bits in the setup. Thanks again.