On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Juergen Boemmels wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Currently there 64 header files in include/parrot. From these 64
> header files 36 can be included directly, i.e.
> #include <parrot/embed.h>
> will compile, but
> #include <parrot/chartype.h>
> will fail with errors. In the case of chartype this can be easily
> fixed [1].
> Other headers are a little bit harder.
>
> Would it be a good idea to fix the other headers the same way?

Well... I suppose, though I don't see much point. The headers are the way
they are in part because the interdependencies between the pieces made it
easiest to do it the way that we are. Most (though certainly not all) of
the core source files will just include parrot.h, so I'm not sure how much
work it's worth. (More importantly, I think it'll decay pretty quickly)

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk