On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 07:36:03PM -0600, Michael Carman wrote:
> > It is still huge ~870K but I could not find any easy way to remove further
> > large chunks without changing the resulting page.
> You won't find any more low hanging fruit. There's a lot of markup in building
> that table, so it's necessarily large (and by nature will typically be several
> times larger than the source file).

FWIW, on the output with Class::DBI:

1080819 blib-lib-Class-DBI-pm.html
 314420 blib-lib-Class-DBI-pm.html.tdy

 374630 blib-lib-Class-DBI-pm.spr.html
 308053 blib-lib-Class-DBI-pm.spr.hmmm.tdy

The .tdy in each case is the result of using HTML::Tidy on the output.
The .spr files are those created from the earlier patch of removing leading spaces.

Tony