but consider we made about 300 rfcs from a few dozen people. they must
have way more than that in possible amendments, decisions, etc to
consider. a sharp razor is great but it will dull soon enough whacking
away at that madness.

  >> i say we just sell them a license to use the US constitution. say a
  >> royalty on EU coinage?

  AH> When you consider some of the issues, it's sort of obvious that
  AH> they're trying *real* hard not to say, "Look the Americans solved
  AH> this problem already." Honestly, "voting weights?" What a pack of
  AH> maroons.

they wouldn't dare admit the US did something right in the political
arena. hell, they have been around for hundreds of years before us and
must know more about politics (especially the french! :). what we did
was throw out all their stuff and work from a fresh slate with some very
smart people at the top. sounds like the p6 pattern too. :)

reminds me of the great line: in EU they consider a 100 miles a long
distance, in the US we consider 100 years a long time. :)

  AH> You're right about the IP licensing. Bill Gates is probably
  AH> frothing at the mouth for not having a "Constitution Template" in
  AH> the Euroversion of MS Word.

he would want to own the IP for all the EU languages, period.

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com