Harry Jackson wrote:
I have tested the patches below now. Could someone have a look at them and see if they can get commited especially the patch to the call_list.txt file.

# New in libpq.so.3.1 t pt p ptit33i i ptit33i i ptiit33i c pi

I have jsut added the above signatures to my call_list due to an upgrade to postgres and was wondering what plans are there for managing the call_list. If every time there is a minor update to a lib and several new signatures get added this file is going to get quite large.

I am sure someone has already thought of this and I have just missed the thread.

Harry