# New Ticket Created by  Dan Sugalski
# Please include the string:  [perl #25239]

We've got per-platform .c and .h files that get loaded in by
configure.pl, which is good as far as it goes, but it isn't granular
enough to be a viable long-term solution.

What we need to do is split this up into modules, with each platform
choosing which modules to build into the platform-specific source
file. This will also allow us to provide a default set of modules for
those cases where the platform doesn't want to override, and we don't
want to have to cut and paste the code into a dozen different files.
--
                                         Dan

                                       teddy bears get drunk