Dan Sugalski wrote:

Michael Scott wrote:

Perhaps the most controversial feature of all this is that I'm using rows of 80 '#'s as visual delimiters to distinguish documentation sections from code.

Please don't. If you really, really must, chop it down to 60 or so characters. 80 may wrap in some editors under some situations, and anything bigger than 72 may trigger wrapping behaviour in mail programs. (I think I'd as soon you didn't put in delimiters like this at all, but I can live with it if I must)

And more than 71 and messages containing patch snippets will wrap in some mail programs.

And more than 69 and replies to messages containing patch snippets will wrap in some mail programs.

ad infinitum...

Gordon Henriksen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]