I have been getting out of order messages from this list for months... I just assumed that the internet was a mysterious thing...

Matt

Will Coleda wrote:

On Thursday, January 29, 2004, at 01:51 PM, Simon Cozens wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Will Coleda) writes:

What's going on with the ordering of messages? My message of : Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:53:15 -0500 just made it to the list, a day after my (also delayed) /followup/ to that message. And Leo, who responded to the most recent, had his email make it to the list before either of these. =-)

I think the mail servers for cpan.org/perl.org are having to shift
rather a lot of mail at the moment, for some reason.

Heh. I had guessed the cause of the delay, but the out of order-ness was confusing, until I thought about it for a minute. =-)

(Note to self: think about all sends for a minute before pressing enter.)

--
Will "Coke" Coleda will at coleda dot com