On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:13:01 +0000, Tim Bunce wrote:

> >     Now I do agree the HTTP protocol is worth using for managing
> >     the flow of data. I run HTTP over ssh myself. (I modified
> >     HTTP::Daemon to use two unidirectional pipes instead of a
> >     single, bidirectional socket.)
>
> Has (will) that be included in future releases?

        Yes. I plan on submitting the changes back after the bits
        have a chance to dry. I want to advance my current project
        to the point where I can stress-test the HTTP::Daemon and
        UserAgent modifications before I submit the changes.

        I'll subscribe to the libwww mailing list since that seems
        to be the right forum for posting the changes. If you want
        a copy of the HTTP code as-is just drop me a line.

                Scott