I've done a little work on Params::Validate and David Rolsky (its author)
was more than enthused to have someone else working on Params::Validate with
him.  I was given the task to rewrite the existing tests to use Test::More.
I haven't been able to work on it as much as I would have liked to and I
would like it if someone else would help me with the rewrite of the tests.
Thanks :-)

~~Andrew