Something seems to be unanchored in with loadable modules. (I'm not 100% sure yet) I'm finding code that used to work OK with a bunch of load_bytecode calls now dies at odd spots. Throwing in the -G switch lets things run just fine to completion, so...

I'll try and dig in if I can, but I've not been in the bytecode segment stuff in a very long time. I'll try and get a simple test case, since my working code's about 77K of machine-generated PIR.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk