Jens Rieks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,

> the attached test fails. There is no newline at the end of the file.
> I think that imcc is causing a memory leak due to this, I got error messages
> like:

> "store_sub_in_namespace: sub '__new_class' namespace #1082752832 too
> big.namespace"

Must have beed something different.

> in a large program due to this bug. Please note the .namespace at the end of
> the error message, which is also printed by parrot when running this small
> test.

The ".namespace" was printed by the lexer because a rule was lacking for
this case (begin of comment, but no newline). So the default rule (ECHO)
of flex did print it to stdout. Due to the missing newline, it arrived
on the console after the ok.

Now its:
$ parrot  basic_22.imc
error:imcc:parse error, unexpected $undefined, expecting $end

in file 'basic_22.imc' line 7

> jens

Thanks for the test,
leo